The final project meeting will be held within the period 28-30 August 2018 in Bulgaria.Read More
- To oversight the project progress and review the status of implementation of project activities up to the moment.
- To decide on the pending issues and concerns affiliated with the project implementation.
- To approve formally the project deliverables due.
- To define the roles and responsibilities within the WPs operational.
- To draw and accept the work plan for the next period.
Project CORONA II presented at the conference in Vienna, more info available at: http://www-pub.iaea.org/iaeameetings/50805/Third-International-Conference-on-Nuclear-Knowledge-Management-Challenges-and-ApproachesRead More
Project CORONA II was presented at VVER 2016 conference in Prague. More info available at: http://www.vver2016.com/vver2016/Gallery/Photo-Gallery-VVER-2016/Day-2-Nov-01Read More
Paper published by MEPhI at European Journal of Engineering Education available at: http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/03043797.2016.1202907Read More
Paper “International academic program in technologies of light-water nuclear reactors. Phases of development and implementation” published at Journal of Physics: Conference series by MEPhI available at: http://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1742-6596/781/1/012063Read More
Pilot training for Radiation Protection Worker (January 30 – February 3 2017, Budapest, Bulgaria)
- Introduction to nuclear power technology (4-4 hours lecture and laboratory work)
- Radiation protection (12 hours lecture and 4 hours laboratory work)
- Nuclear fuel and radioactive waste (10 hours lecture)
- Introduction (2 hours), consultation (2 hours), evaluation (2 hours)
NRNU MEPhI submitted a report on CORONA and CORONA-II projects presented at the International Conference for young scientists, specialists, and post-graduates on Nuclear Reactor Physics 2016 (ICNRP-2016) (September 5-9, 2016, Moscow, Russia) available at: https://lomonosov-msu.ru/eng/event/3604/